Saturday, November 10, 2007

A doll's house


This morning, LOML and I had our work cut out for us.
We'd given Boo a doll's house for her birthday, and hadn't put it together first: in the excitement of Friday there was no time, so we had promised first thing Saturday morning.

And first thing Saturday morning we were reminded of this promise. And by first thing, I mean well before 7am. And by reminded, I mean reminded. By Boo, bouncing up and down on our bed reminding us:-)

Fortunately the instructions were short. There were no words, only blown up diagramatics, which in places were completely unclear. But eventually, and actually rather quickly in the end, we had put together a lovely wooden doll's house for her.

And we had one very happy little five year old girl too:-)

Yours, constructively,
N.

1 comment:

Carli N. Wendell said...

That is an awesome doll house. I'll never forget the hours of fun I had decorating our doll house and inventing stories for the family that lived there.

I am hopeless at putting anything together, which is one of the many reasons I'll never have children.