Thursday, July 5, 2007

A sensibly fun party

Well, that went well:-)
A sensibly timed beginning --- people came between 4 and 5 --- and ending --- people recognize that parents of small children don't get to stay up partying beyond 8 or 9, and the last guests to leave did so at about 8:30: I had the children asleep by 9, and LOML and I collapsed a little later.

A long day, the cooking was done in time, but only just sort of; the food was great, if I say so myself (especially all the stuff that I had no hand in!), and a wonderful time seemed to be had by all.

Yours, satisfiedly,
N.
PS thanks for the anonymous comment here: to all others, please do not read the comments section as it will autoforward you to some other site. If you can tell me in a comment to another post how to delete this comment without deleting this post, I'd be greatly grateful.

N.

PPS thanks to blogger for removing the offending comment. You may now safely comment here again.

N.

1 comment:

BreadBox said...

This comment is mine! All mine!!!
N.