Thursday, July 5, 2007

I believe I owe a great big thank you

to the good folks at Blogger, who have now removed the offending comment for me. Without, unfortunately, telling me how to do it myself... At least it is gone. I'm going to leave comment moderation on for a few days, and if I don't see more problems, I will turn it off again (I really don't want to stop anyone commenting legitimately!)
And as for the word verification, as much as I hate that, I'll leave it for a bit too.

Yours, unredirected, and apparently at my hundredth post!
N.

4 comments:

Cornish Dreamer said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. And a good idea with the word verification thingy, I'm sure it'll help.

Now, I must go and look at some of those recipes...

BreadBox said...

RT: thanks! Hope that you enjoy the recipes!

carmilevy said...

Hey there! I followed your link home from Michele's tonight. Hope that's OK.

I keep comment moderation on all the time. It's a small price to pay to ensure nasties and spam don't make it onto my blog. An additional benefit is that it gives me a chance to read every comment in detail. I love seeing all the wonderful things that people have to say.

I keep the word verification thing off, though: I find it really annoying :)

BreadBox said...

Carmi,
Not a problem at all! Thanks for visiting!
I dislike the comment moderation, since it slows things down --- and means that if I am not around for a while comments can't get posted.
And since I get emailed all the comments anyway, I get to see when someone has posted....

I find the word verification annoying too.... I'll probably turn it off again in a week or so...
N.