Friday, July 27, 2007

Cooler heads will prevail

Or at least, that is the plan --- after weeks of threatening, I finally got my hair cut today: it feels so good to have it shorter again: just in time for the weather to take a warmer turn again. The past few days have been a bit more reasonable than the earlier part of the month: the temperatures were under 90 all week, I believe, and we were able to eat outside on the deck several times without glowing profusely. Well, okay, actually I don't glow or perspire. I sweat. Like a horse. And profusely, this week too, but not as profusely as some weeks --- sort of like my blogging was a little lighter this week, so was.... okay... I'll leave that topic alone.

Yours, leaving it out,
N.

6 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

About time you got that cut, you were gettin' all shaggy looking there.

I am kidding, of course.

Michele sent me.

bcmomtoo said...

Hello, Michele sent me!

I think it's about time for a hair cut here too.

carmilevy said...

I'm a complete sweater, too. My doc says it's a sign of good health. Yeah, whatever.

I'll bet Michele glows. She sent me here to make us both feel bad about our perspiration issues.

Congrats on having the guts to cut your hair. Enjoy your new "do"!

David Edward said...

here from the cat fight that used to be michele's meet n greet.
having a birtday, and I have my gift all picked out.

Anonymous said...

Someday I will get my thigh long hair cut. I keep pepping myself to chop it of. No hair dresser is ready to do it. Does that I do it myself? I too baulk when I get out the scissors.

Michele sent me here to rant!

BTW, I too sweat like a horse!

Anonymous said...

Michele sent me!

I wish I had your guts, I'd love to cut my hair short, but I'd want the option to put it all back the very next day. :-)