Monday, July 23, 2007

Light posting

I realised this morning that this had been very light posting here for the past two days, and in the mirror I could see that it had actually gotten to about 3 posts a days most days prior to that. I think that perhaps I should aim to post fewer but more interesting posts in general. In some sense, this weekend has been a liberating one -- it is not a case of "I need to have a day without posting, I need to have a day without posting", which can become a self-defeating mental block: the day without posting just happened, and so I can move on.

Oh, and the HP and the DH update? I'm about a third of the way through: basically I didn't get a chance to read more than about a dozen pages on Sunday: LOML had a bunch of errands to run, so I was left with the happy task of sprog-watcher-in-chief for a few hours: then we had K&K over for supper, which as always was wonderful (roast pork, roast potatoes, carrots and the next posting).
Finished up the day by watching the first half of the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie --- if it hadn't been so late we'd have watched it all, but with having to get up early for Monday it didn't seem to be a good idea.

And so, HP waits, Voldemort lurking in the shadows, Snape ready to pounce,...

Yours, in librus interruptus,
N.

No comments: