Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kangarooed

Unfortunately, having figured out what seemed like a lovely folding sequence last week which ended up turning one big and one small square into a rather adequate kanga and roo (tucked into a little pocket) I took possession on Friday of a new (to me) book of diagrams: Engels Angelfish to Zen.
And so now I acknowledge that while I did indeed figure out how to fold my kangaroo independently, it is sufficiently close to his model, from twenty or more years earlier, that he definitely gets precedence:-) Plus, his has a roo folded to be poking its head out of the pocket -- all from a single sheet of paper, so he gets the extra cool factor win too.
Still, I'm pretty happy to be rediscovering designs from one of the greats.

Yours, unoriginally,
N.

No comments: