Thursday, July 17, 2008

How can I blog???

Seriously, I'm wondering, how can I blog? There's an election coming up, an election which is at least the most important presidential election that this country has had in years, four at least. An election (can you already tell?) about whose outcome I care very deeply.
And for the past few weeks, I've been biting my typing fingers, making sure that I don't let loose with election-screeds.

It's not what I generally want to blog about --- but at the same time, at this time every four years, it drives me crazy.

But at the same time, I don't want to lose those of my friends (waves at a subset of them) who have strongly different political views: and nor do I want to lose all of those European blog-friends who don't want to read about US politics....


Oh well. If I lose you, please try coming back after this all is over. I'll try to be interesting then:-)

Yours, (I'm practicing making you yawn....)
N.

2 comments:

awareness said...

are you kidding? blog away! Spill your opinions, guts and recipes for future presidents to read!

Help shape the nation......be a prolific blogger. we will all benefit.

Joke said...

Oh, do I ever know how you feel.

All this common ground is starting to unnerve me.

Semi-seriously, I've been thinking about starting up a blog wherein I vent my spleen thereby leaving my "real" blog unsullied by discussion of the neuralgic issues of the day.

-J.