Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back to one job....

This week is finally winding down: one more day to go, and I'm back to working just one job a day again for the next few weeks. I'll be sorry to see the research crowd go, though: they've been a great bunch this year, and their final presentations have been first rate. One more to go, and then Friday we'll get together for lunch to say final goodbyes.

Right now we are discussing possibly postponing next year's research session until the following year: I am certainly in need of a year in which I have a little time for my own stuff in the summer. And LOML and I would love to be able to take the children to the UK for an extended period: they'll be old enough to enjoy it, but still young enough to feel the wonder....

But for now, I have two more days of overlapping duties. And I'll enjoy both of them:-)

Yours, overworked, and underpaid, but enjoying every minute, even now,
N.

No comments: