Sunday, September 23, 2007

Award

The gentle Bob-Kat has kindly bestowed upon me an award: and it is a particularly nice one to be awarded too: the "Nice Matters" award: Bob-Kat, thank you! I'm very grateful to you!

I'm apparently now able to give this award to another seven people: this is going to take some thought, because there are a lot of bloggers around that I know, and the ones whose blogs I hang out on tend to be nice people in the first place.
Getting down to seven could be tough!
Anyway, keep an eye on this space --- I'll announce my choices in the next few days....

Now, I guess I have to be nice to everyone:-)

Yours, gratefully,
N.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB I'll bet being nice won't be that hard for you. Nice folks have a tendancy to congregate around one another.

Michele sent me to your award winning blog :)

Bobkat said...

You deserve this award so much. I am so glad that I could take the opportunity to make this gesture as I am very grateful for the support you have given me since my niece died. I am very glad I discovered your blog. :)

Cornish Dreamer said...

Congratulations on your award, you definately deserve it.

RT

awareness said...

isn't Nice your first name? yesssirrreeee, you're NICE through and through. :)