Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hallowe'en

So what are you dressing up as? Or are you? We have two little dressup artistes: Boo is going as a dog (she has a lovely costume which she picked out in the store) and Skibo as a knight in armour (a costume that he picked out as a toy as a reward for good behaviour a while back) with fairy wings on. Not sure why. His choice, and we are happy with that.
And then afterwards, we are taking Boo to dance class: the teacher has said that she can do ballet in her (way too hot) dog costume if she wishes....

Yours, pre-scared,
N.

2 comments:

Kara said...

My short man is a GI..complete with rambo-esque fake bullet belt..sigh. Not too many years left of this in our house.

awareness said...

Hey there! I'm sitting in the dining room in front of the window surrounded by candles dressed as a blogger. scary.........!

My kids......My son is dressed up as a nerd...kind of reminded me of "spaz" from that camp movie Meatballs. He looked hilarious. My daughter wanted to dress as Marilyn Munro, but ended up looking more like a proper Jackie O.

happy halloween!