Saturday, August 11, 2007

Off soon, on vacation

I'm off to the beach soon: for a much needed vacation, break, holiday, rest,.....
I'll let you fill in the remaining words from your favourite thesaurus!

I doubt that I'll post much until I get back -- net access on this particular island is known to be particularly hard to find, and I must admit I don't intend to look hard.

My best wishes to all my friends while I'm gone: and I will comment with you all when I return on the 20th of August or so.

Yours, disappearing,
N.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. We all need vacations.

Michele too sends her wishes..

Anonymous said...

Oh Have a great time! I love vacations except they're over so soon. I've been saying for nearly 6 weeks now that NEXT year I'm not taking a 2 weeks at once vacation but at least 2 seperate week long vacations to spread the relaxation out over more time. We'll see if that actually happens though.
Michele sent me to say bon voyage

Crazed Nitwit said...

Vacation on an island........oh nice. Michele loves islands too and said she'll meet ya there.

Not really but I'm silly. Michele actually just said Hiya!

Cornish Dreamer said...

Have a great holiday, I hope all goes to plan and tht you have a relaxing time.

RT

Anonymous said...

have a fabulous vacation! think of us slaving away while you sip a drink with a little umbrella on the beach!

Laura McIntyre said...

A vacation sounds lovely, have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it

Anne said...

I hope you had a great get-a-way!

My first batch came out yummy, but I may have stretched it too much, I'll have to try again to find out. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying your holiday! :)