Friday, September 28, 2007

Batten down the hatches, we're in for the long haul

It seems that we are in for the long haul. LOML, and all the others working there, have decided to try to stick it out to the end of the academic year. We're hoping that things will settle down again to a regular routine, and at least in the short term it's going to mean more hours (and, we are promised, more money to make up for it!) for LOML. So instead of anticipating a few class periods off for preparation, extra classes await....
But the uncertainty seems to have been replaced by a hesitant assurance that things are going to work out. At least for the year.

Yours, hoping for an on-track mind,
N.

7 comments:

Bobkat said...

Ah, very glad to hear tghat some sort of stability has resumed. Fingers crossed that all will work out fine as promised!

I really am very icky at the moment - dizzy, with headaches, tiredness a bad tummy too. I must say the laptop is keeping me warm at the moment as my cat has decided to go to his bed and sleep. Routine is very important to him and I feel that being home is an imposition for him! LOL!

Anonymous said...

It is going to work out fine. Don't worry much. It never helpe anyone.

Glad Michele sent me here after so long.

Pat said...

Yum yum - i like the sound of your braised ribs - to say nothing of the delicious smell.
I hope things work out on the work front. Fingers crossed. Michele says hi.

kenju said...

I guess that helps to calm things down a bit. I know how living with the unknown can stress you out, so I am glad you have been assured that things will change. Michele says hi!

Sandy J said...

Hi, Bread Box! Michele sent me! Have a great weekend!

Sandy J said...

Hello, Bread Box! Michele sent me. Have a great weekend!

Cornish Dreamer said...

I'm sure that will help stabilise things for a while, at least. I hope more hours is a good thing, and not going to cause many problems. Fingers crossed that everything will settle down soon. RT