Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mending

All it took was LOML bullying me into going to see the doctor --- and I'm on the mend. It turns out that it was a bad case of strep throat: I've never had it hit me anything like that hard before: usually it is just a sore throat and mild headache.

And thanks to the excellent health insurance provided by my job, I'm only $30 out of
pocket. So far. For when the insurance company discovers that I haven't filled my deductible for this year, they'll add another couple of hundred bucks to the bill.

Still, today I feel much better: still not normal, but just a little under the weather, instead of completely battered down. And from what the doctor said, and he should know: he was 14 years old: I should feel completely back to normal by the end of the week.

Yours, not missing the delerium,
N.

2 comments:

Cornish Dreamer said...

Poor N. That's not nice,but I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend. I hope you get better soon. RT

alice c said...

Sorry to hear that you have been so ill - take time to get better - a nasty attack of the virals can be quite debilitating.