Sunday, January 27, 2008

We've created two monsters

Well, not really --- but we are trying to encourage Boo and Skibo to enjoy music, and so I picked up a couple of very cheap little mp3 players, and loaded them with some of their favourite songs. A huge hit --- the two of them dancing round the room, singing away, not realizing how loud they are singing, nor the fact that we can't actually hear the music they can hear....
We will probably have to ration how much time they spend with them, but for now, we are thrilled with their reactions:-)

Yours, in harmony again,
N.

2 comments:

Cornish Dreamer said...

That's such a wonderful thing to do! It brings back memories of when my parents bought us our first walkmans; I'm beginning to cringe as I remember them laughing at us while we sang to the music that they couldn't hear...!!

~A~ said...

That reminds me of last 4th of July while driving up to a family picnic. All four kids were listening to their players, I had a CD in. All four kids were singing, a different song, at the same time.

I just turned off my CD. It was pointless to try and listen to it.