Thursday, October 18, 2007

We have our own bed back

LOML and I are no longer sleeping in the kids' room on the futon. Oh my, are we happy to have our own bed back!

My parents have flown back to England after a good visit: three whole weeks is a long time, but we all behaved and everyone had a good time. Well... sometimes the kids played up, but they are only three and not-yet-five, so it is forgiveable!

So, I now have lots of free time (hah! as if) to blog --- except that work is getting hectic again, with hiring and other things going on, and the kids are generating parent-teacher conferences, school fetes, etc. Still, I'll try. And occasionally, perhaps, even a cogent post.

Yours, spreading out,
N.

2 comments:

Cornish Dreamer said...

There's nothing like your own bed, is there? I'm happy for you that your parents had a good stay.RT

alice c said...

Three weeks is a long time to sllep on a futon but it is wonderful when a visit goes well. Lots of happy memories all round.