Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travelling

I've come to the conclusion that the biggest reason that I don't like to travel any more is that there never seems to be any good time to do so.  I'm desperately trying to finish typesetting my notes for tomorrow's class, and for their class on Monday, so that I can give all the notes out tomorrow --- and save my colleague who'll be teaching for me the pain of photocopying.
And I've got to photocopy a test for the other class for Monday, to save my other colleague similar pain.  At least I've decided on the test questions!

And on my return (sometime after 11pm on Tuesday) I get to sleep, teach a ton, and then give a seminar later that afternoon.  Which still needs to be written.  Or rather, which I still need to write.

Yours, knowing what I'm going to be doing in my copious free time while I'm away,
N.

No comments: