Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh, what a lovely day

This was really a lovely day --- we started by going for our regular Sunday morning constitutional in the botanical gardens, early enough that the weather was reasonably only hot. Then at 1, when the pool opened, we we went swimming. I left after an hour, and went to the show for all of the art camp students from the past four weeks (including my origami class from this past week): I handed out a sheet of information about books and websites that I'd intended to give them on Friday and forgot --- and I got to tell their parents what a lovely job they'd all done.
Then on to our bookstore friends for a lovely late afternoon and dinner.

Just a perfectly lovely day. And now the children are asleep, and I have my choice between Miss Marple and Doctor Who.

Yours, opting for the mystery,
N.