Thursday, February 28, 2008

More origami opportunities

I'm gradually finding more opportunities to do origami --- there are two new ones on the horizon.
A few months ago an arts centre opened up in the next town over from where we live: and various people have mentioned to me that they are looking for people to teach various arts skills: I know several people involved, and am going to see if I can get started with something this summer.
For the second one, I'm making some pieces that will be photographed and used for a t-shirt for a local math competition in a few weeks: I'll probably run a fun 20 minute seminar on how to fold them in between the morning and afternoon sessions of the competition. It will definitely be interesting to teach to older students than the ones I work with every Friday afternoon at the moment!

Yours, keeping down the day job, but enjoying the extracurricular activity,
N.

1 comment:

Flowerpot said...

keep on enjoying, Breadbox!