Friday, December 21, 2007

Templates

The following are the jpg's that I created from the templates. I can produce pdf versions too I suspect (I haven't yet --- that will probably wait until next year): they are also incredibly easy to draw by hand with a ruler. I've written dimensions on them: the jpgs may or may not be to scale.

The first image is the roof (make two pieces): the second is for the front and back wall --- cut out the windows, and mark the position of the door. The third is the side walls: cut out the windows.

We used the cutouts from the windows, cut in half, and moulded gently with the back of a knife, to make shutters for the windows: we glued these on after baking.







Yours, constructively,
N.

4 comments:

craziequeen said...

Ooh, is that a gingerbread house?

I bet that house turned out lovely...and delicious..... :-)

Michele sent me to see you, BreadBox :-)

cq

Anonymous said...

Michele sent me. We cheated on our houses and used gingerbread flavored graham crakers. The 4 year old doesn't know the difference. :)

David Edward said...

waiting to see the finished product ( wishing I could nibble on it, hehe)
here from michele

kenju said...

I'm waiting for the final pics!