Saturday, January 23, 2010

Biryani

Some lovely people over for dinner this evening, and some lovely food to share with them.  I made a chicken biryani for the adults, not particularly spicy, but fairly flavourful, and had spaghetti and meatballs (redux) for the children: (we'd had that last night, and there was sauce left: I threw together some more meatballs for the encore).
I've got to say that at the moment I'm feeling rather uninspired when I try to come up with what to eat: LOML and I have a tradition of being the first to ask the other "what do you want to eat this evening", and at the moment, I'm finding it hard to answer...  I'm fine when someone else tells me what they want to eat, however, and am really  looking forward to the day when Boo and Skibo are able to tell me what they'd like for dinner (other than the answer these days, which is always "ice cream"!)

Yours, currying favour, or favouring curry,
N.

No comments: