Saturday, August 9, 2008

What I'm looking forward to: Saturday

I'm trying to think ahead a little to the beach: and to get myself in the mood, I'm going to try to predict what I'll enjoy, particularly, about each day. Just one or two little details about the vacation, posted in advance, but of course, through the magic of Blogger, dated accordingly.
Saturday, we drive: we're thinking of leaving at around 10 or so: we can't check into the house until 4pm, and it's about a five hour trip, but I expect we'll go to the beach before checking in.
And for the trip, I've got 2000 or so songs on my Ogg player (like mp3 player only free software and formats): everything from Abba to Zoe Lewis, via the Beatles, the Bee Gees, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chris Rosser, etc. etc. etc. All on random play.
And what I'm looking forward to, in addition to swimming and music on the drive? Falling asleep to the sound of the waves.

Yours, in anticipation,
N.

1 comment:

Joke said...

P-o-s-h...poshhhhh...

I 'member 'at.

-J.