Friday, November 18, 2011

Remiss in posting

I've been terribly remiss in posting since this summer.  Not sure why I've felt unable/unwilling to blog, but clearly the effect is that I haven't posted.

Life is good, in most ways.  I'm doing some travelling, and fretting about that (having to write talks for my visits to exotic places, for example) and finding that I'm now more nervous about flying than I used to be.

Next week, I visit Australia -- my first visit south of the equator --- it's been an interesting year for me, with India this spring, and now Oz.  And while I doubt that it will be as life-changing as India, I'm sure that the visit will be a great experience.  Now, I have to just figure out what talk to give, and write the darned thing.

Yours, back, for today,
N.

No comments: