Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Incentive schemes

As I've been exercising, and losing weight (both in terms of pounds on the scale, and in terms of the way I look and feel), I've set myself a few incentives.  One of these is buying shorts in a size smaller than the one I currently wear.  And so far, I'm proud to say that I'm regularly wearing two sizes smaller than in February, and few days ago I bought a pair of shorts one size smaller than that.
Yesterday, I tried them on.  And while I wouldn't say that they fit, they fastened.  Of course,  I had a bit of a muffin top going on with them, but I wasn't having to struggle to get them fastened: they were tight, but not crazily so.  The last time I wore that size was probably fifteen or twenty years ago!

Yours, thinking about buying a pair a size smaller....
N.

No comments: