Friday, April 17, 2009

Two budding photographers

LOML and I have been discussing for months getting Boo and Skibo their own decent point-and-shoot cameras: we'd bought an awful one for Boo a couple of years ago, and even though the pictures it took were terrible quality, it brought her a great deal of enjoyment. And now Skibo's the age she was when she got it, so last week I went online and bought two cameras: identical, of course (essential with children!) except for colours (I hate colour coding by gender, but he wanted blue, and likewise she wanted red...)
So this afternoon, after the cameras arrived, they spent a good while going round the garden, taking pictures of feet, plants, hula hoops and more.

The most amazing thing about all this? In a period of a few minutes, Boo took enough photographs to take up twice the amount of memory that I had on the hard drive of my first laptop, fifteen years ago.

Yours, happy they're snappy,
N.

1 comment:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I loved taking photos as a kid and so Mum lost her camera to me! :D And of course, I still love taking photos now.