Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grrr

Grrr. A day of grrr's. My nice comfortable world at work is being shaken up by the budget cuts (timelines changing, workloads changing, nice comfortable ways of doing things being changed) and I'm now no longer young enough to embrace change that easily. Oh, I will, eventually, but I need time to talk myself into it.
Plus, our newly reconstructed pc? I spent four hours demonstrating the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again, hoping that this time it would work. Oh, it will, enventually, but I need time to talk it into it.

On the nice side, our renovating friends are *this* close to having everything done: we're planning on going over for dinner, cooked in their brand new tricked out kitchen, on Friday. I saw it today, and with some effort I can restrain my jealousy.

Yours, green-eyed,
N.

No comments: