Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A day of misery for LOML

I awoke in the middle of the night to hear LOML calling for a glass of water --- having thrown up repeatedly in the bathroom. An utterly miserable day --- I tried as best I could to make it better, keeping children away, taking them to school and picking them up again afterwards, etc.
My day was doubly busy for other reasons: the deadline for my promotion package is coming up, and so I'm frantically trying to get all my t's dotted and my eyes crossed: in addition, I'm running a conference Thursday and Friday, and so I'm up to my armpits (at least) in that too.
Still, next week things get calmer. I'll probably get sick then!

Yours, in sympathy for LOML, and in anticipation of getting sick,
N.

1 comment:

alice c said...

I am so sorry - and hope that good health and sanity has returned to all in BreadBox Mansions. Being sick when there is a conference in the offing is no joke.